She may have made her debut to the world as a cast member of MTV’s series The City, but she definitely has made a stamp in my book of fashion inspirations. Olivia Palermo, (who actually grew up in Greenwich, CT!) has done everything from acting, to modeling to Fashion PR and designing. (I’m sure I’m missing more details, but let’s get to the fashion already!) You can follow her on her blog page [www.oliviapalermo.com]. I am enamored by the way she carries herself with every look she puts together. She creates these lines that are so feminine and classic, even when the silhouette deems masculine. She makes wearing heels thru the city look flawless, and dressing for any event seem effortless with every polished look.
Who are your fashion inspirations?
- The Master of Eclectic-Polish: How Olivia Palermo Does It (fabsugar.com)
- How to Style a Maxiskirt Like Olivia Palermo (fabsugar.com)
- A Lesson in Super Styling Courtesy of Olivia Palermo at LFW (fabsugar.com)
- #NYC Fashion Week – Olivia Palermo (hills2city.wordpress.com)
- Olivia Palermo’s fashion week wardrobe (style.uk.msn.com)
- Olivia Palermo: Front Row Fashion at QVC (celebs.gather.com)